- Dr. Soni Chavan is a Consultant Physiotherapist, specialized in Orthopedics/ Musculoskeletal science. She performed Rehabilitation of Orthopedic conditions. Dr. Soni Chavan is the 1st Barefoot Rehab Specialist and DZMR practitioner in Marathwada and also achieved various International Certifications.
- She is a Certified Manual Therapist, Certified Mulligan Practitioner, Certified Kinesiotaping Practitioner and Certified Advanced Fitness Instructor.
- She has also attended various National and International Workshops and Conferences of Physiotherapy and Fitness on Manual Therapy, ICU Management, cognitive rehab, sports injury management, pre and post-natal instructor training primary and advanced Pilates, spinning instructor training and certified in fitness, diet and nutrition. Dr. Soni Chavan is also a Corporate Fitness Educator and conduct seminars on ergonomics, fitness and Stress Management at Corporate Industrial sectors, schools, colleges and hospitals. Also conducts social “Women’s Fitness Programs” in Rural areas.
Dr. Soni Chavan published 3 research articles in International Journals.
- “Efficiency of Zygapophyseal Joint Mobilization on Bilateral Posterior chain Neurodynamics” in International Journal of Recent Trends in Science and Technology (IJRST)
- “Measurement of Body Fat percentage in Postmenopausal women” in Indian Journal of Physiotherapy (IJPOT)
- “Effect of Forward walking and backward walking on Aerobic Capacity and Endurance” in IJRST
- Dr. Soni Chavan has Ranked 1st in Mahtma Gandhi Mission University of Health Science (MGMUHS) Mumbai in final year of Post-Graduation MPTh(Ortho).
- She has won the 2nd prize for Paper Presentation on “Efficiency of Zygapophyseal Joint Mobilization on Bilateral Posterior chain Neurodynamics” at National Physiotherapy Post-Graduate Conference 2013, JSS College, Mysore.
- She has won the “Best Performer Award” at Indian Academy of Fitness Training (IAFT), Mangalore
- She has also performed live on “Hello Doctor Program” Ahmedabad Radio Akashwani 100.1 in 2014.
- She has also guided the "Aquatic Physical therapy Awareness program" conducted at United CIIGMA Hospital on 7th May 2017, which was attended by 69 participants (40% Doctor participants).
- She was also Highlighted on "Arogya Jagruti" Magazine.