1. Wattamwar PR, Shivakumar R, Radhakrishnan A, Sarma S, Radhakrishnan K. Outcome following resective surgery and ts determinants in drug resistant posterior cortex epilepsy (PCE). Abstract of the Poster Sessions. Epilepsia 2011; 52(Suppl.6):23–263.
2. Wattamwar PR, Doshi SA, Thomas B, Nair M, Kuruvilla A. Hypertrophic pachymeningitis in a patient with Takayasu arteritis: one more association? Annals of Indian academy of neurology. 2012
3. Kuruvilla A, Wattamwar PR. Kinaesthetic ipsilateral and crossed extensor plantar response: A new way to elicit upgoing toe sign (Babinski response)? Ann Indian Acad Neurol 2011;14:198-9.
4. Wattamwar PR, Mathuranath PS. An overview of biomarkers in Alzheimer's disease. Ann Indian Acad Neurol. 2010 Dec;13(Suppl 2):S116-23.
5. Wattamwar PR, Baheti NN, Kesavadas C, Nair M, Radhakrishnan A. Evolution and long term outcome in patients presenting with large demyelinating lesions as their first clinical event. J Neurol Sci. 2010 Oct 15;297(1-2):29-35.
6. Wattamwar PR, Baheti NN, Radhakrishnan A. Idiopathic intracranial hypertension presenting as unilateral papilledema. Neurol India. 2010 Sep-Oct;58(5):818-9.
7. Baheti NN, Cherian A, Wattamwar PR, Kesavadas C, Thomas B. Ischemic hyperintensities on T1-weighted magnetic resonance imaging of patients with stroke: new insights from susceptibility weighted imaging. Neurol India. 2010 Jan-Feb;58(1):90-4.
8. Sen A, Wattamwar PR, Thomas B, Nair M. Leukoencephalopathy with brainstem and spinal cord involvement and lactate elevation: a rare white matter disease with characteristic magnetic resonance imaging findings. Neurol India. 2010 Nov-Dec;58(6):958-60.
9. Dhadke SV, Kulkarni PM, Dhadke VN, Deshpande NS, Wattamwar PR. Papillon Lefevre syndrome. J Assoc Physicians India. 2006 Mar;54:246-7.