- Honoured as a Faculty in “Workshop on Mechanical Ventilation 2011 and 2013” arranged by Kolhapur branch of ISCCM (Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine) at Kolhapur
- Presently working as Physician Consultant Intensivist at United CIIGMA Hospital, Aurangabad
- Worked as a Consultant Physician and Intensivist at Apple Saraswati Hospitals, Kolhapur& Sahyadri Hospital, Kothrud Pune.
- Working experience in Critical Care areas like ICU, ICCU, NTU (Neuro Trauma Unit) and HDU (High Dependency Unit) at Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospitals, Pune
- Firsthand experience in handling ECMO ( Extra Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation) and HFOV ( High Frequency Oscillatory Ventilator)
- Working experience as an ER ( Emergency Room ) Physician and as a part of “ Code Blue Response Team ” as intra-hospital emergency care system
- Experience in working in super specialities like cardiology, neurology, nephrology and gastroenterology etc.
- As a Medical Officer at Rural hospital, Pishor, Aurangabad
- Active in bedside clinical teaching and classroom lectures of medicine postgraduates in Deenanath Mangeskar Hospital, Pune & Apple Saraswati Hospital, Kolhapur
- Awarded with “Certificate Course in Diabetes” conducted by Prof. M. Viswanathan Diabetes Research Centre (WHO Collaborating Centre), Chennai, INDIA
- Worked as a part of clinical Trials conducted at Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital
- Poster Presentation : Title - “ Lipid Profile Analysis in Asymptomatic Individuals ”, in RSSDI MAHCON 2009, held in Aurangabad
- Presentation on Topics – 1) Stroke 2) Myopathies etc. in neurology meet Continuum held every month at Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune
- Scientific Committee Chairman of MAHACRITICON’2014, Second Maharashtra State Conference of Critical Care Medicine.
- Member of Scientific Committee of MAHACRITICON’2013, First Maharashtra State Conference of Critical Care Medicine.
- Life member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine