- Visiting lecturer in the Dept. Geology of Govt. Institute of Science, Aurangabad. M.S. India. (1995)
- Lecturer in the Dept. of Geo-Exploration & Drilling technology, (Subjects: Hydrogeology and Engineering Geology) at Maulana Azad College Aurangabad. M.S., India. (1994-1997)
- Visiting lecturer in the Department of Civil Engg. (Subjects: Engineering Geology) in Marathwada Institute of Technology, Aurangabad. M.S., India.
- Working as a Water Resources Management expert since year 1995 in India and abroad on multidisciplinary projects with co-ordination of various subject experts, institutions and teams.
- Working as a senior Natural Resources Management Expert for ‘Participatory Groundwater Management Programme (PGWM) for United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in 9 states.
- As Hydrology expert co-ordinated water and sanitation program for 78 villages in the Sahibganj district of Jharkhand, with ‘Clean Ganaga’ project being funded by Ministry of water resources and Ganga Rejuvenation (MoWR) for the UNDP.
- Took lead in co-ordination of various central and state ministries, multi-sectoral teams and institution while evolving multidisciplinary World Bank supported National Watershed Management Programme, Neeranchal for the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD).
- Evolved water resources development strategy for the Kavaratti island of Lakshadweep for drinking water management on watershed approaches for MoRD.
- Facilitated Action Research for Integrated Micro-Area Soil and Water Management Programme (IMASWAMP) Bamiyan, Bahglan (Afghanistan).
- Facilitated all the stakeholders in making sustainable water resources development plans in project villages covered under District Poverty Eradication Initiative Programme (DPIP) a project with the assistance of World Bank, in five districts of Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Performed as Team Leader in Capacity building of the community for Sustainable Natural Resource Management and preparation of Action Plans for water resource development for the same in an aquifer covering 18 villages, covered under JALSWARAJYA Project, a Maharashtra State Government Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Programme with the assistance of World Bank.
- Participated in evolving 2021-Vision Document (15-Years Policy Framework) for the Shivalik region (The most deprived regions located in the foothills of Himalaya) for the Government of Haryana, along with improvisation in agricultural technology, farm extension, for addressing the land degradation and climate change.
- Collaborated in the planning and implementation of Integrated Natural Resources Management and Development program for various voluntary organisations under Indo German Watershed Development Programme.
- Actively involved in designing, projecting and implementation of Roof top rainwater harvesting system as well as a Natural Resource Management initiative for sustainable development of water resources as per CGWA guidelines for various industrial units in India.
- Prepared implemented water resources development projects for villages around various industrial units, which covered technical, financial & operational issues for implementation.
- Handled various groundwater related issues, especially in drought situations with a rapid assessment of the water resources and suggest viable solutions for water availability.
- Water and Natural Resource Management.
- Program management - Plan, implement and manage community driven groundwater management projects.
- Multidisciplinary projects-Artificial recharge and water replenishment with diverse livelihood options. Large scale watershed planning, implementation.
- Water Risk and impact assessment, implementation.
- Capacity Building, Plan and Manage externally aided/ funded by multinational industries/companies.
Papers Published (International conference)(World Aqua Congress 2015)
- Community Based Sustainable Water Resource Development and Management (SWRDM) Program Near Paithan, District Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.
(International Ground Water Conference 2012)?
- Watershed Treatments and Better Groundwater Management with Conjunctive Use Of Surface And Groundwater In Bawal Block, District Rewari, Haryana, India.
- Geo-Hydrology Of Poorly Permeable Percolation Tanks In Latur District Of Maharashtra, India.
(7TH Annual International Conference, Asia Oceania Geosciences Society 2010)
- Participatory Approach for Rejuvenation Of Contaminated Ponds In District Jind, Haryana India.
- Rainwater Harvesting for Reversal of Impact On Shallow Aquifer Due To Overexploitation In Hydernagar Dist. Sangarur, Punjab, India.?
Papers Published (National conference)?
- Necessity of Geological Techniques in Watershed Development. (1998)
- Geological Report of Watershed Area of Kadvanchi Waghrul Village. Jalna District M.S. (Jan. 1999)
- Geological Studies Of Satana Watershed Dist. Aurangabad (Jun. 1999)
- Behavior of Red Tachylalic Basalt In Resistivity Survey (Dec. 2000)
- Geohydrology Of Poorly Permeable Percolation Tanks In Maharashtra (Environmental Changes And Natural Disaster Management Dec. 2007)
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES:
- Member, organizing committee for International Ground Water Conference "IGWC”. (2012)
- Member, organizing committee for the 1st Regional Symposium on "Earth Quake Predictions & Precautions". (1994)
- Member, organizing committee of "Exploration Methods Of Natural Resources". ( 1998)
- Founder Member Association of Geologist & Hydrologist GEOFORUM.