Years of Experience:
- 19 years in the field of clinical Pathology/Hematology/Cytology/Histopathology and Laboratory Medicine.
- Completed MD in Pathology from Goverment Medical College Aurangabad in 1998, June.
- Worked 6 months as registrar with Bhabha Hospital Bandra [BMC-MUMBAI] in department of Pathology.
- Worked with Dr. MB AAGARWAL Dadar, Mumbai in Hematopathology for 6 months from January 99 TO JUNE 99.
- Worked as a Lecturer in KEM Hospital, Pune in department of Hematopathology from July, 99 to April, 2000.
- Started complete laboratory setup in the name of 'Shree Diagnostics.' in Chetna Nagar/ Kalda corner area of Aurangabad , lab is functioning till date with decent workload from the subspecialists as Hematology/Histopathology/ Cytology/Clinical Laboratory Medicine.
- Joined as a consultant Pathologist with United CIIGMA hospital, Aurangabad from June 2013 till date.
- Participated in various Marathons, Regular Runner.
- Active organiser of ABB Heritage Marathon Run in Aurangabad.
- THESIS Presentation on Topic: SPECIAL STAINS USED IN COLORECTAL MALIGNANCIES.
- Paper Presentation at Nashik IAPM on Topic: SALIVARY GLAND TUMOURS.
- IIND Prize for Paper Presentation.